Monday, January 17, 2011

Hi There...

Today I would like to share a card that I made for our daughter for her birthday awhile back.
Christine is always so fashion savvy...I thought a little something along those lines would be appropriate.



This card was done with "Stampin' Up" products.  The images and text were embossed in black, including the houndstooth pattern on the background.  The lips and the shoe were coloured in with red and then I used glossy accents to add some depth.  The basic card stock colours were black, white, red & grey.
A Basic Grey magnet is used to hold the card together when closed.
I will try to post another card and then I am off to try and take a decent photo of my latest layout for the "Let's Scrap" blog hop.  Until next time...

Hugs, Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment