Tuesday, February 8, 2011

And so it began....

Hi There....



Today I would like to share with you a layout that I completed recently.  I've used some photos of my DH and myself that were taken way back when...farther back than I would care to admit...LOL!

Once again...I've used Kaiser's beautiful papers titled "English Rose Collection".  The card stock used is by "Coredinations".  I've also used ecru lace by "Graphic 45" and flowers by "Prima".  I've placed "Flower Soft" into the centres of the flowers.  I've also added some bling by "Prima" and my border and leaves were punched using "Martha Stewart" punches.  The title was made using the "Cricut" machine and the "Jasmine" cartridge.

This layout was completed for the "Lets Scrap" Blog Hop www.letsscrap.ning.com .  There are 15 challenges on the Blog Hop.  Why not check it out?....There are so many beautiful layouts to see and get inspiration from.  The Hop continues until February 14th...so there's still time left for you to join in!

Well I had better close for now....Thanks for stopping by....

Hugs,
Lyn

5 comments:

  1. Lyn this is a beautiful LO. I love it. Hugs Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Bev...I appreciate all of the lovely comments you leave for me. Hugs, Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my lyn, this is gorgeous!!! Keep up the great work.
    hugs
    tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for dropping by Tracey...I appreciate your lovely comments. Hugs, Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the invite to your blog Lyn. Your layouts are amazing and I'm happy to have you as a friend.

    ReplyDelete