Wednesday, February 16, 2011

For You Card....

Hi There...

I've been MIA for awhile.  I haven't had much time for my paper crafts the past several days...we all know how that can happen.  Today I'd like to share a card that I've made for my SIL's birthday.

 

The card itself is so much nicer IRL as it has a lovely sheen to all of the card stock used.  I've used "Cuttlebug" folders for the background papers and a "Spellbinders" die for the lace circle.  You will notice that the "Stickles" are still wet in the circle.  I needed to take the photo while it was daylight here and I didn't have the time to wait until the glitter had a chance to dry.  The butterfly is made with a "Martha Stewart" punch and the flower and leaf were made using "Spellbinders" dies also.  The bling is by "Prima". 

Well, the Blog Hop over at "Let's Scrap" www.letsscrap.ning.com is finally over.  For all of you who participated in it...GOOD LUCK!!!  The prize winners will be announced on there site later on tonight.  Everyone had a wonderful time and lot's of fun sending in their layouts...it was so nice to see so many fabulous creations.  It gave me so much inspiration to get more of my personal challenges finished.  Well, I'll close for now....Thanks for dropping by and Happy Scrapping!

Hugs,  Lyn

5 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous Linda. I love all the embossing and the flower is beautiful with all its gems.
    Thanks so much for taking part in the Let's Scrap Blog Hop and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Betty Anne...I always look forward to your comments. The Blog Hop was a lot of fun and I look forward to what you have up your sleeve next! Hugs, Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! Really late in getting to all of the blogs Lala's World scrap your stash February challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Kelly. I appreciate your taking the time to view my blog. Hugs, Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is gorgeous! Love your blog… If you go to my blog you will see that I gave you a “Stylish Blog Award”. Here's the link http://sun7designs.blogspot.com/2011/04/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete