Friday, April 15, 2011

"Just buzzin' by" Card...

Hi There...

What better way to celebrate this beautiful spring day than to have this cute little gal...Just buzzin' by....




Today I'd like to share a Birthday card with you.  I've made this using one of those adorable Magnolia stamps.
 
There are several layers on this card including the little bumble bee figure that is popped up with dimensionals.  This is a 6"x6" card.  I've used white card stock for the base and black for all of the matting.  I have then added yellow embossed card stock as a background.  The patterned papers are from my stash.  Sorry, I don't remember the lines that they came from.  The image and saying are sponged with Tim Holtz distress ink and then popped.  I have also added faux stitching, a Martha Stewart border punch, gingham ribbon, Kaiser pearls and a little flower from the $ store.  The saying is computer generated.  The image was stamped with Memento ink on watercolour paper and then coloured with Prisma Colour pencils and OMS.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by...you're comments are always appreciated!

Hugs,
Lyn

1 comment:

  1. I've already told you how wonderful this card came out but cannot help to drop you another line. When your blog opened up and I saw that gorgeous Tilda I couldn't help but to smile. This card is pure perfection in my book!

    ReplyDelete