Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Monkey Business...

Hi There...

Today I would like to share a layout with you that I made for a NSD challenge at "Let's Scrap" www.letsscrap.ning.com .  We are celebrating NSD all month long there...you should check it out...it's a wonderful place to meet folks who are like minded and the challenges are awesome!  They really get your mojo going!





This is a layout showcasing our DGS Aidan at the Toronto Zoo last summer.  He was totally enthralled with the monkeys.  I think the feeling was mutual if the photo on the bottom right is any indication...LOL!!!

All of the elements on this layout are from my stash...I'm trying to use stash for my projects this year.
The card stock is Coredinations and the patterned papers are from an older line by "Doodlebug" called "Zoo Safari".  I've also used their stickers and matching borders.
I've use plenty of "faux" stitching on this layout...even the pennants have "faux" letters.  The large and small circles were made using Spellbinders dies and a cuttlebug embossing folder.  I have also sanded the embossed circles.  As a final touch I've added some journalling.

Well thanks for dropping by....I would love to hear from you...

Hugs,
Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment